Full Job Description
Equity Capital Markets Analyst- New York
POSTING DATE: Aug 21, 2021
PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-United States of America-New York-New York
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree
JOB: Capital Markets
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Analyst
When clients need equity capital, Equity Capital Markets (ECM) responds with market judgments and ingenuity. Whether executing an IPO, follow-on, private placements or convertible offering ECM integrates Morgan Stanley’s expertise in Equity Sales and Trading and Investment Banking, offering clients seamless advice and sophisticated solutions. ECM originates, structures and executes public and private placement of equities. The group provides fresh ideas and broad distribution to help clients get the most out of each stage of a transaction, and continually develops capital markets solutions to enable clients to mitigate strategic, operational, credit and market risks.
Our New York City office is looking for an Analyst to join the Equity Capital Markets Group.
- 1-2 years of experience in Global Capital Markets or Investment Banking
- Experience in Equity Capital Markets is preferred
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and commitment to working hard
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required; an MBA, CA and/or CFA designation would be a preference
- Series licensing or must obtain