MP Materials (NYSE: MP) is on a mission to restore the full rare earth supply chain to the United States of America. From electric cars to wind turbines and drones, rare earths are essential to the low-carbon, electrified technologies that power modern life. We hire ambitious, mission-driven people motivated to solve problems and affect change. Our values are grounded in teamwork, resiliency, and integrity, with an enduring commitment to our employees, community, and the environment. In the coming years, MP Materials will grow from a core materials and chemical processing company into a large industrial manufacturer. Our employees will lead this exciting transformation and grow professionally with us.
The MP Materials MBA internship program will provide candidates with the opportunity of working on key projects and initiatives with focuses on business development, finance, market research, operations, and other critical areas. The program will be approximately 12 weeks in length with flexibility on timelines and duration. A final presentation to executive management will allow candidates to showcase their experience in the program. Interns will also gain access to industry experts, the leadership team, and beneficial networking within MP Materials while contributing their experience in support of our mission.
- Drive key projects or initiatives as assigned with a business function or executive
- Apply problem solving skills and innovative thinking to identify solutions for opportunities
- Conduct applicable research and provide insights with recommendations
- Develop trusted relationships within assigned business functions and cross functional teams
- Other duties as assigned
· Current MBA candidate
· Approximately 3 years of work experience
· MBA emphasis in finance, strategy, operations, marketing, engineering, or general management
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
· Strong passion for electrification and new technologies
MP Materials is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – EEO is The Law
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Underrepresented groups/Women/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Candidates whose disabilities make them unable to meet the position’s requirements will still be considered qualified if they can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation.
Your Right To Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment verification document form upon hire.
For Assistance with Application – Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to submit an application through this site because of a disability. Contact Human Resources Department at 702-625-5679; 6720 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 450, Las Vegas, NV 89119 to discuss reasonable accommodations.