**WE ARE ONLY OPEN TO APPLICANTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK FULL-TIME IN TORONTO, CANADA!*
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You’ll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
Why join us:
Murex is the right place for you if you are looking to work alongside other bright and motivated individuals in an environment where collaboration and ownership are highly valued. We believe in empowering our people to take the reigns in tackling challenging opportunities with support and guidance when needed. We also believe in continuous growth of our team and encourage exploration to keep ahead of the fast-paced changes in capital markets and fintech.
The Front Office team is at the forefront of quantitative finance, providing cutting edge solutions for Capital Markets, including Derivatives Trading and Risk Management. The team delivers personalized support to our clients by providing trading solutions involving quantitative models for pricing, trade processing and risk monitoring.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide proactive and high-quality support to Murex clients related to pricing, structuring, P&L and risk analysis tools, market data management and analytics.
- Micro-analysis of financial products and derivatives trading activities.
- Research and perform model validation of financial products, including vanilla and exotic derivatives.
- Ensure successful follow-up on client cases, from notification to resolution and validation.
- Understand the client business and deliver, within project timelines, a high-quality solution using Murex best practices.
- Recent graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, or Computer Engineering is REQUIRED.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable interest in financial markets and technology
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of SQL and Unix is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to travel