Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
· Work with SMEs to understand operational issues and identify candidate problems that can be solved using data science approach.
· Using the company’s significant data repositories define and develop analytics-based solutions that enhance the service delivery of the company’s core services.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collecting and transforming data to setup and manage new studies.
· Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
· Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data
· Building tools to automate data collection
· Searching through large data sets for usable information
· Creating reports and presentations for business uses
· Present results and data to management teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering fields
Programming experience / knowledge in Python