We are currently accepting resumes for the NAI Partners summer internship program for Summer 2021. Qualified candidates will be contacted in January 2021 if they have been selected to move forward with our interview process.
NAI Partners is a leading regional full-service commercial real estate firm offering our clients leasing and sales solutions in the areas of office, industrial, and retail tenant representation, office, industrial, and retail landlord representation, investment sales, property management, and an investment fund, among other services.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for summer interns to help participate in the day-to-day functions of a fast-paced, growing commercial real estate firm. The 2021 internship program will be full-time with 40 hours per week, and the duration of the program will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
· Assist assigned brokerage or service team with research and gathering information on properties in local areas
· Manage and update prospects and general information in an internal tracking database system, incorporate any data that may be missing
· Collaborate with Account Managers and Marketing Coordinators on developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
· Provide ongoing support for special projects, current deals, financial analysis
· Other responsibilities as determined by assigned team
· Current college junior, senior or graduate student with a business related major
· Disciplined, self-motivated and results-oriented individual that can work in entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
· Desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office strongly preferred
· Strong written and oral communication skills
What makes NAI Partners different?
NAI Partners has an award-winning culture has been named a Middle Market Fast-50 by the Houston Business Journal, an Inc. 5000 Honoree, a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal, Austin Business Journal, and Houston Chronicle.
NAI Partners is proud to be committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.