About the job
Passion for technology drives us, but it’s innovation that defines us. From design to development and support to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven frameworks and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable, quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team and conduct themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to you – we’d like to hear from you.
We have immediate need of a Sr. Management Consultant to support across multiple engagements for digital transformation and strategy analysis, business case development, creation of digital roadmaps across multiple disciplines, and general product development for client-specific needs. Our DNA is building new ways our clients can interact with their customers, gain competitive edge and seek new efficiencies. Our team leads the conversation with how our client’s organization can extract value by delivering targeted recommendations that add value. We are a trusted partner by our clients to build complicated applications that leverage best-of-breed capabilities in data, AI, ML and mobile, all along a modernized workflow that demonstrates a high degree of automation. As such, what we do is challenging. This Sr. Management Consultant will perform functions across multiple disciplines: lead digital transformation and strategy workshops and analysis, function as a Product Manager / BA within the roadmap projects that are created, serve as a process engineer to support automation and orchestration, and assist delivery excellence throughout our projects.
Our culture is focused on doing what is best for our client and enabling our teams to be highly functional. As such, this role will operate will some supervision, but will lead without supervision in workshops, highly client-facing roles, and represent the voice of the client throughout all activities. We will make you better, give you opportunities to grow, and pair you with other leaders in their own functions. We have fun as we work; our clients love our culture. If you want to explore best of breed in data, AI and automation which building modern applications and platforms, then please apply.
- As a Sr. Management Consultant, you will Lead workshops and analysis to recognize and craft opportunities for innovation leveraging automation, machine learning, centralized data, IoT, AI, and modern user experiences. You will discover and quantify estimated value of use cases in terms that are meaningful to the client. You perform market analysis, benchmarking and provide strategic recommendations to enhance market positioning for our client. You will help the client prioritize and schedule projects within a roadmap that are critical to achieving the strategic milestones you recommend, as well as define the underlying assumptions that will need to be confirmed during the process. Lead engagement planning and budgeting; manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement risk.
- A fundamental skill, as a product manager BA function, is requirements gathering for custom software development. Everyone in our team will be asked to perform this function, including at the leadership level. This analysis will include decoupling how the previous activity had been accomplished vs what the business needs to modernize. Our recommendations for enhancement will cover multiple disciplines: machine learning, AI services, data flow and quality, process automation, enhanced user experience and efficient use of D365.
- A secondary fundamental skill to this role is process mapping and future state definition. We are asked by our clients to fix problems; we bring clarity to the issues and know the order of resolution to maximize value. Our recommendations involve use of process as well as technologies, so expect to be conversant across many technology disciplines.
- Lead workshops in gathering requirements and aligning the business and technical teams around the vision of the application and the process through which we will form key assumptions, test the resulting product, and learn from our incremental implementations.
- The clients should find you compelling and believe you have helped customers in similar situations before You should be able to manage a room of business and technical decision makers and leverage the voices present to get the information you need, as well as know when to pull in new voices.
- Perform contextual analysis of how functional team members perform tasks today to understand what really needs to be accomplished. This will translate into capturing where we have an assumption of what will be important to them as well as an assumption of how the functionality interaction should work to support adoption.
- You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with technical counterparts as you develop requirements, defining business rules and fill assumption gaps to ensure strong requirements coverage.
- Develop structure of features, epics, stories, and review of test cases. Manage backlog and continued alignment communications with development team on accepted customer requirements as documented within backlog.
- Director / VP level presentation skills and presence. Must be a power user of all MSFT products, very strong written and oral communication. Must be trusted to build presentations and communication with little or no oversight. Must demonstrate maturity to lead clients through a product development process and how to communicate value to executives.
Additional Skills, Competencies & Certifications:
- Show strong evidence of crafting digital vision, defining innovation opportunities and business cases, and leading delivery of ensuing program of work to accomplish the vision. Prefer candidate to have led multiple programs to ensure delivery success, demonstrating team leadership to drive successful outcomes validated by the client.
- Strong experience working with three out of the six following supporting disciplines: data strategy and governance, LSS process analysis, process automation with RPA, machine learning, data engineering, custom application development.
- 10+ years of traditional management consulting experience preferred.
- 5+ years selling and designing client engagements.
- 3-5 years’ experience functioning as a functional/technical BA building custom applications – not configuring tools. Experience should include development of requirements, defining business rules, and communicating with technical counterparts to confirm alignment of technical requirements. Experience includes working within the Agile framework to confirm acceptance criteria of stories within the backlog with the product owner function.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong user of current version MSFT products, including PPT, Visio, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with defining business rules regarding data, equations necessary during a transformation, and what data sources and data owners contribute to data rules.
- Data analysis to understand alignment to business rules. Beginner level SQL query ability sufficient to connect to a data source, write and run queries to analyze data.
- Ability to travel up to 25% may be required once travel due to Covid restrictions / client policy allows.
- MBA preferred or requisite degree of professional experience.
- Process: Black Belt Lean Six Sigma – IASSC certified within last 4 years
- Business Analysis: CBAP
Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.