Once upon a time, a group of friends worked together as part of a corporate team during the dot com boom. The group consisted of subject-matter experts in their individual business fields. Together, they became effective at evaluating new technologies and business models from a diverse set of perspectives. Their work started getting noticed by other organizations and that is when it all started.
Today, Nextant LLC is a multinational professional services firm, with offices in Houston, Seattle, and Bogota and a presence throughout the Americas. Since then, they have worked on hundreds of projects for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies. Nextant is proud of their diversity and team-based approach which remains a core part of their DNA.
As a consultant you will work side by side with other Nextant consultants to advise, implement, and deliver business solutions that address client’s business needs. Our projects align to our 6 specialized areas of expertise: Analytics and Business Insights, Business Process & Tool Design, Communications Management, Program Execution, Project Management, or Sales Model Optimization.
How to know if you are a fit?
If you are a person that enjoys a company of teammates and likes collaborating and supporting others, Nextant might be a good fit for you. If you want to learn and keep growing personally and professionally, Nextant might be a good fit for you.
If you are a team player, talented, and dedicated individual who wants to partner, collaborate, learn, and grow while helping us make a difference in our customers’ business, you might be a good fit for Nextant.
Core Role Responsibilities
• Lead the relationship between Nextant and client, and position the team up for success, promoting project team cohesion, collaboration, and motivation.
• Lead presentations, clearly and persuasively.
• Understand the needs of the project and team and set clear goals and deadlines.
• Perform complex analyses by disaggregating problems in their parts.
• Focus on improvements and suggestions that go beyond client’s expectations
• Convert an issue or area of improvement into an effective solution, going beyond project client’s requests or expectations.
• Demonstrates ability to consistently prepare and present complex ideas in various formats.
• Identifies and assesses opportunities to expand and gain renewals of existing projects.
Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Insights, Marketing, Information Systems, or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience. A master’s degree is a plus. • 6+ years’ experience in industry experience related to role OR Bachelor’s Degree • Ability to quickly learn business processes and create solutions • Strong leadership skills • Organizational skills conducive to data tracking and accounts management • Flexible and adaptable team player who enjoys collaboration and sharing successes