Participate in operational, financial and compliance audits, risk assessments, investigations and other projects in accordance with professional auditing standards and departmental policies and procedures. Communicate audit results and conclusions in accordance with professional auditing standards and departmental policies and procedures.
- Degree in Accounting/Business required
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in an audit and/or accounting environment
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm’s internal audit practice and/or industry experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Travel is an essential job function (approximately 10%, international & offshore)
- Professional certification preferred (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.)
- Perform assigned audits, assessments and special projects. Execute audit strategies with an appropriate level of professional skepticism to validate effectiveness of internal controls in the area evaluated.
- Identify control deficiencies and communicate corrective measures for such deficiencies.
- Continuously evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of audit strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Prepare audit working papers to document work performed on assigned audits.
- Provide candid feedback over quality of testing performed, testing gaps identified, and improvements in style and presentation.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Performs reviews of testing performed, and identify and communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external auditors, business process owners, and management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.