Ocean Spray is committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where all individuals thrive as their authentic selves. Our different backgrounds, experiences and ways of thinking inspire us to be exceptional. Be collaborative. Be innovators. We believe that our team members are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with passionate and collaborative teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
Ocean Spray is one of the most recognized food & beverage brands in the United States with ~$2 billion in sales and a variety of cranberry centric products – a superfruit well know for its many health benefits (e.g. rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, fibers, and vitamins). The company has over 2,000 employees and operates in North America, Europe, Latam and Asia. Its new (and highly ambitious) management team is executing an aggressive value creation agenda that emphasizes innovation (incl. non-cranberry based products) and international expansion, funded in part by realizing efficiencies across its cost structure. The management team has been selectively attracting top tier talent to high visibility roles such as this one to support its agenda.
Ocean Spray is looking for a Manager, Transformation Office. This position is responsible for partnering with Ocean Spray’s senior leaders to identify and execute transformative initiatives across the COGS and SG&A areas of the P&L. The role reports directly to the Head of Transformation & FP&A, and is expected to be highly visible to the Senior Leadership Team.
The position would preferably be located in either Boston or Lakeville, MA, but additional flexibility is possible. Relocation assistance is available, and Ocean Spray can be flexible with timing (due to COVID).
- Support Ocean Spray’s transformation strategy through identification, assessment, and execution of complex savings initiatives
- Gather relevant data across a multitude of different systems to generate KPIs or other key metrics that highlight a potential sizeable opportunity within particular cost areas
- Develop detailed and complex analyses to assess a variety of potential savings opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing business cases and project plans, balancing speed of execution with risk mitigation; present to senior leadership and achieve buy-in
- Partner with senior business leaders, along with Finance, to track & monitor execution plans, and ensure expected savings are being recognized on the P&L
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3-6 years of total experience with some level of experience in the Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, and/or Consulting fields
- Highly analytical (a must) and superior problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and collaborative, with excellent presentation and Microsoft Excel modeling skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.