We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things – to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Embrace data and different technologies and want to see how they can work together.
- Empathize with customer needs and enjoy novel ways of posing and solving their problems.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you.
- Are happy to put on steel toe boots and hit the factory floor to work with the production manager.
As an Oden CSM, you will be our clients’ main point of contact and will build long-lasting partnerships to ensure overall success of their experience with Oden. You will be responsible for coordinating all enablement for the client, helping them derive quantifiable value and adopt the most useful components of the Oden system in the context of their larger digital transformation journey. This will require growing relationships at all levels of the business and across Engineering, Operations, Quality, and IT. As the key touch-point between Oden and our customers, you will also play an important role in shaping new features and overall Product strategy.
- Creating quantifiable project plans with clients based off of each client’s needs, constraints, and factory setup
- Ensuring factories use production data effectively to increase capacity, quality, and ROI
- Tracking and recording cases of factory improvement and ROI
- Overall client renewals and installation expansion
- Maintaining relationships with client engineers and senior management
- Recording, distilling, and delivering client feedback to Oden executives and Product to incorporate into future platform development and go-to-market strategy
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews with client executives to consult on client strategy, business objectives, and their coordination with Oden’s value proposition
- 3+ years experience working in manufacturing on process optimization or digital adoption, either as a Consultant, Engineer, or Lean Expert, or as a customer success representative for a 3rd-party SaaS vendor
- Experience in identifying process or logistical constraints and using analytics or statistical process control to alleviate them
- Experience building close relationships with executives and engineers to understand their needs and see a solution through to completion
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong project management and self-organization skills
Nice to Have:
- Business management experience: operations management, engineering management or similar
- An understanding of factory and manufacturing financials
- Experience translating business problems into technical solutions
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people – innovators, engineers, operators – produce more with less waste
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, M2M tech, and heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Backing by world leaders of both industry and tech that will ensure long term growth and development for us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities, and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.