We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution and Oden is using our technologies to usher in the new era of manufacturing.
We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing. Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this has changed. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps.
We empower engineering and operations leaders to automatically solve and prevent quality and performance issues through our pre-built ML models. Through our manufacturing analytics platform, efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things – to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive net new revenue and expand existing customer accounts. The ideal candidate will be a self-directed, resourceful individual with a “hunter” mentality who is laser-focused on building their own book of business.
You’ll be responsible for building, managing and closing opportunities with managers, directors and executives of large industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to inspire manufacturers to adopt predictive manufacturing analytics worldwide.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Owning the entire sales process from strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within target accounts. Break into Fortune 500 companies and drive large, complex deals to close.
- Build lasting customer relationships in a way that ensures customer satisfaction while showing value to drive urgency for upsells
- Mapping, coordinating and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders at target accounts in order to execute a sales process and win deals
- Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Customer Success in order to ensure the success of the sales process and winning new clients
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts with CRM
- Travel as-needed (estimating 30%) to support prospects and clients
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS into industrial organizations
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of your quota
- Experience with effectively developing net new accounts and managing your own pipeline, not only adding new revenue from existing accounts
- Experience with navigating deals through large organizations to successfully sell complex six/seven-figure deals
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to credibly communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from operations to engineering to C-level executives
- Ability to penetrate target account’s senior leadership, gain their trust and develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision-makers
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a new business from the ground up
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- Have a strong growth mindset and are always striving to seek ways to improve
- Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people – family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- An opportunity to build lasting, collaborative relationships with visionary C-level clients in the manufacturing, Industry 4.0, and AI spaces
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.