We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution and Oden is using our technologies to usher in the new era of manufacturing.
We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing. Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this has changed. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps.
We empower engineering and operations leaders to automatically solve and prevent quality and performance issues through our pre-built ML models. Through our manufacturing analytics platform, efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things – to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will lead a growing team focused on customer engagement, success, retention and growth. You will play a critical role in evolving what Customer Success means at Oden through developing and implementing the CSM playbook to scale the department. In addition, you will develop strategies and practices to enable our customers to see the value of the Oden platform and how to leverage it to maximize their return on investment. This Director-level role is a senior leadership role and will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. As the key touch-point between Oden and our customers, you will also play a critical role in shaping our broader product and business strategy as a whole.
- Hiring, leading and retaining customer success talent responsible for driving value delivery for our customers
- Driving the development, implementation, and CSM enablement of playbooks and lifecycles.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders at our customers, including executives, senior management in operations and engineering, and factory staff including process engineers.
- Championing strong cross-functional collaboration between Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Data Science to maximize value across the customer journey.
- Co-owning the upsell and renewals of current customers with the Sales Team
- 5+ years experience working in either (a) strategic consulting, working with large enterprise customers on technology-led transformation initiatives, or (b) Customer Success for an enterprise SaaS company with a track record of success in epigrammatizing Customer Success delivery through a well-defined and repeatable engagement methodology
- 2+ years experience directly leading the day-to-day direction of a team with a track record of achieving results through inspiring the team and creating high-levels of accountability
- Experience navigating complex Enterprise organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities to grow the account
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to credibly communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from operations to engineering to C-level executives
- Experience developing long-term close business relationships with executives, operational managers and engineers
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a new business from the ground up
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Have a customer-focused mindset and passion for customers’ success with the ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
- Empathize with customer needs and enjoy novel ways of posing and solving their problems.
- Are happy to put on steel toe boots and hit the factory floor to work with the production manager.
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people – family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- An opportunity to build lasting, collaborative relationships with visionary C-level clients in the manufacturing, Industry 4.0, and AI spaces
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities, and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.