Ever wonder why some people consistently do better in interviews than others?
In fact, it often seems like a small set of students get ALL the best offers!
What do they know that you don’t?
Join me Wednesday for Success Secrets: What Interview Stars Get Right.
You’ll learn the habits and practices of the very best candidates as we review key behavioral and case skills.
Sign up here for all the Zoom and calendar links.
During the session you’ll learn:
- 3 simple habits that will consistently boost your performance in any interview
- 2 structuring secrets that give the stars an edge during their cases
- 1 thing you need to stop doing right now in order to be a star
- What interviewers see in the stars that they don’t see in other candidates
- How to make your interview preparation productive and effective
This is the second session in our Spring Webinar Series and it starts at 7:30 PM CDT (Chicago time).
Check out the rest of the series:
2021 Crack the Case Spring Webinars with David Ohrvall (all times CDT)
- April 29, Thurs, 7:30-8:30 PM, How to Conquer Your Internship in a Virtual World (replay available)
- THIS WEEK! May 5, Wed, 7:30-8:30 PM, Success Secrets: What Interview Stars Get Right
- May 12, Wed, 7:30-8:30 PM, The Perfect Fit: Winning Behavioral Interviews
- May 19, Wed, 7:30-8:30 PM, Structuring: Your Secret to Interview and Career Success
- May 26, Wed, 7:30-8:30 PM, Analysis to Answers: How to Find More Insights in Your Cases
- June 2, Wed, 7:30-8:30 PM, Summer Strategies: Be Interview Ready by August
Each session will be about 40 minutes with Q&A at the end.
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, no worries. We’ll post the recording each week.