- Provide support to the Chief of Staff in planning and implementing cross-functional, strategic initiatives
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Support the Chief of Staff to filter and balance priorities most impactful to the business
- Proactively analyze relevant data/information to surface improvement opportunities
- Leverage project management best practices, such process design/definition, meeting agenda and notes capture, action item follow-up, etc.
- Provide support in the creation of key strategic deliverables, including presentations, Gantt charts, process flow diagrams, memos, and other written communication
- Collaborate and build relationship with key functional leaders across departments
- Support leadership on irregular and unanticipated topics that surface through the business day-to-day
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- 2+ years work experience of increasing responsibilities in time sensitive and complex functions preferred.
- Experience in consulting and operations preferred.
- Highly experienced in project management with strong project management skills and abilities.
- Instinctive understanding of leverage and “the most important thing”, can self-analyze area of focus based on goals and build and execute plan without heavy oversight.
- Takes complex problems and simplifies them easily.
- Strong operational project execution skills (planning, problem solving, unblocking, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments.
- Proven creative thinker with strong business acuity.
- Business-minded, strategic planner.
- Ability to analyze and compile large sets of data and present effective reports.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer