Equity Sales Associate
PEP Insights is looking for an Equity Sales Associate to support its Technology, Energy, and Mobility (TEaMs) Insights team in Houston, TX. The Sales Associate will assist in marketing PEP Insights’ differentiated, fundamental equity and industry Insights to institutional investors and corporate clients in a team-oriented, client-first, environment. The role will provide unique exposure to both high-growth companies with exposure to the energy transition as well as established companies throughout the energy sector. The Sales Associate will have broad exposure to many of the most successful asset managers.
· Develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of institutional investors such as mutual funds, hedge funds, endowments, family offices, etc.
· Assist in marketing PEP Insights’ differentiated, fundamental equity and industry Insights to institutional investors and corporate clients
· Work with various internal groups such as Insights Analysts and Marketing to facilitate client requests
· Assist in the development of new business prospects from current clients, referrals, and networking
· Host analyst and company management teams with clients for meetings, dinners, conferences, and other events
· Ad hoc projects to support the institutional sales and marketing teams
· 2-5 years of experience in a professional industry; previous equity sales and/or business development ideal but not required
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to summarize and communicate large amounts of information effectively
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; able to manage multiple projects at the same time
· Willingness to prospect for new clients to expand the firm’s client base
· Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
· Demonstrated interest in financial/capital markets
· Bachelor’s degree required