Are you ready to leverage your business development and leadership skills to contribute to Pinchin’s growth by promoting superior service delivery and customer satisfaction?
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will expand Pinchin’s overall business within pre-determined Key Accounts through execution of a detailed account development strategy.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Business Development, the Key Account Manager is responsible for coordinating Pinchin’s efforts and actively managing a number of these accounts. The Key Account Manager is expected to support our operational teams by leveraging an intimate knowledge of client needs and expectations for the Key Accounts under their responsibility.
What you will be doing at Pinchin
- Assume overall accountability for the management of previously identified Key Accounts, including developing an Account Management Plan that details:
- Goals and objectives
- Appropriate targets and budgets, i.e., revenue, profit, breadth of practice, geographic expansion, client satisfaction, quality, etc.
- Upload and track progress of the goals and objectives in the One Page Business Plans (OPBP)
- Action plans designed to meet the goals, objectives, targets and budgets identified above
- Ensure all activities and interactions with the Key Accounts are tracked in the Orchard, Vision and MS Teams as required
- Develop or leverage existing senior level relationships within the targeted Key Accounts
- Work with the Marketing, Proposal and Communications Teams to help identify and execute appropriate engagement strategies for their Key Accounts
- Engage with Operations and Practice Leadership to help meet the service delivery requirements of the Key Accounts and ensure superior client satisfaction
- Establish national Account Teams as required
- Provide support as required to Key Account projects primarily as a senior advisor and strategist to the Project Manager
- Identify trends and opportunities within the market sector in which the Key Accounts reside.
- Take a leadership role in developing pre-identified Market Sectors in which their Key Accounts are located
What you bring to the Pinchin team
- Degree in any discipline that can support meeting the requirements of the role i.e., Business, Engineering, Science, etc.
- 5-10 years related experience
- Interacting with, and meeting the needs, of senior executives within Key Accounts
- Experience with Profit & Loss accountability
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead people, analyze and solve problems and provide guidance on Pinchin’s goals
- Knowledge of the budgetary process and general accounting principles
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to act as company spokesperson
- Valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle required (work related travel expenses will be compensated)