ROCKHALL FUNDING CORP.
Since opening its doors in 1998, Rockhall Funding has sought to make a difference by combining exceptional lending expertise with personalized, attentive customer service. We customize financial solutions for long-term care facilities, senior living communities, multifamily apartments, affordable housing projects, and hospitals to meet our clients’ financial needs. We offer a comprehensive suite of tailored capital solutions including a full suite of FHA/HUD, USDA, and bridge financing products.
Rockhall Funding Corp. has an opportunity for either part-time or full-time Originators. The Originator will be responsible for establishing a market presence in their assigned geographic region and originating transactions that utilize FHA/HUD, USDA, or bridge financing products.
The Originator will be responsible for the following:
• Build and execute a personal business plan to successfully meet production goals
• Demonstrate evidence of new client introductions that will lead to financing business
• Leverage existing contacts and relationships to source financing engagements
• Identify key decision makers at organizations with a primary focus on the Originator’s specific region of the country
• Develop and maintain relationships with those key decision makers
• Identify and evaluate new business opportunities
• Provide innovative strategic alternatives for the firm’s current and prospective clients
• Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
DESIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, real estate, or a related field is required
• A career-motivated professional who is self-confident, energetic, and possesses a superb work ethic
• Must have exceptionally strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, and have an ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to meet and exceed new business development objectives,
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn quickly new concepts and activities
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to comprehend complex projects
• Can successfully work both independently, as well as within a team
• Real estate, banking, or healthcare work and/or academic experience is desired, but not required
The position will be commission-based and offer successful individuals high earning potential for meeting and exceeding production objectives.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Careers@rockhallfunding.com