Portfolio: Castevia Imports/ Terramar Imports
This is a unique opportunity for a driven, dynamic, and savvy marketing professional/student to shape the strategy of a new company as it establishes itself within the market. Company specializes in sourcing, importing, and distributing specialty foods products across omni channel sales. Primary sales channel is online commerce, but also includes food service and direct sales.
· Support the CEO and VP of Technology in developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy to secure aggressive business targets for the company met.
· Work together with technology team and finance team to identify viable solution to build a reliable methodology to track market share in the region.
· Work with senior leadership to develop brand strategy for all mediums – print, digital, etc.
· Provide insights to leadership to ensure marketing efforts are in line with strategy and market opportunities.
· Develop strategic assessment of the Consumer and current portfolio of items, identifying gap to potential in these two sectors.
· Work closely with leadership team in a comprehensive portfolio assessment to identify key strategic gaps based on market needs and trends.
· Develop a culture of insights driven and market trends environment where business decisions are made from the outside in.
· Develop competitive intelligence capabilities to inform internal stakeholders and leadership team of macro-economic trends, category dynamics, competitive activity, and cross-sell opportunities in all markets.
· Work with leadership team to establish reliable and consistent methodology to measure marketing ROI.
· Support leadership in the definition of marketing priorities and work closely with cross-functional team to deliver performance driven actions to support business plan.
· Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
· Experience with strategic business planning, strategic analysis, and strategy implementation is a must; 3-5 years preferred.
· Natural curiosity to understand and impelment the latest techniques to all marketing efforts. Savy on what is driving consumer behavior and how to position within different channels.
· Understanding of latest marketing strategies and tools to create awareness and increase sales for e-commerce business.
· Able to respond to multiple tasks with competing priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to manage complex interfaces both internally and externally
· Evidence of delivery complex projects through others.
· Proficiency of English and Spanish is a highly desired.
· Previous marketing experience is a highly desired.
· Marketing concentration is a highly desired.
· The ideal candidate will be able to articulate regional market trends, category dynamics, and competitive landscape into a winning business strategy for the company.