Vertalo/Series X is API-driven platform that helps transform a traditional asset into a programmable digital security that can be readied for trading on any supporting Alternative Trading System (ATS). We work with asset managers (financial products and securities, real estate, music royalty, collectibles etc.) to help them tokenize their assets and ultimately, to allow secondary liquidity trading for their investors.
We recently closed our $5M Series A including investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Tezos Foundation, Webush Ventures, Collab+Currency and more.
We are looking for a research analyst to lead a research project over the summer (Jun-Aug) to gauge startup founders and VCs interest in providing liquidity for their shareholders through a digital direct listing. The research will include reaching out to both the founders and VCs directly through a combination of surveys, social media and phone call. We will provide all the tools and support needed.
This position will work closely with Dave Hendricks (CEO/Cofounder), Jerry Hsiang (Head of Finance) and Balaji Venkatesan (Project Leader) and give you exposure and direct contacts with other startup founders and VCs.
Direct Listing: Bill Gurley of Benchmark Capital has a solid piece on Direct Listing available HERE.
- Must be currently enrolled in a MBA program
- Able to work full-time over summer (Jun-Aug 2021) with possibility to extend after that based on performance
- Able to be work in our HQ located near The Domain (we provide FREE LUNCH Monday-Friday!)
- Must have a working knowledge of Google/ Microsoft Suite of applications
- Must have excellent analytical skills, strong communication skills, the ability to learn quickly, and the willingness to work independently and in a team environment
- $5k per month