Finance Internship – MBA (2022)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS – North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Intern (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Internship Program Overview
At ServiceNow, we’re looking for students who want to learn, grow, and take a giant step early in their career, all while making a giant impact. We offer 12-week internship opportunities all over the world across various business functions. Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to online learnings and dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us
If you want to make work, work better, we want you. To learn more, check out our Early Career Page!
What you will do
While each internship is unique, all roles offer the opportunity to work collaboratively, build business partnerships and develop a diverse set of skills and leadership competencies. Your work will depend on which team you are paired with for the summer.
Opportunities are available across multiple teams including:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Finance Product & Systems
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Accounting & Finance Operations
- Strategic Finance
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an MBA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or Management Information Systems (on track to graduate by June 2023). Work experience in lieu of an advanced degree is also accepted.
- 5-8 years professional experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trends including data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting.
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate with multiple business partners and build strong, influential relationships.
- Capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth .
- Strong belief in our purpose and values.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.