Consultant Intern, (MBA) summer 2021
for our offices in the United States
For over 35 years, Simon-Kucher & Partners has helped growth stage to Global Fortune 500 companies address their most critical business challenges. We help our clients grow their revenue by assessing and making recommendations on strategy, pricing, marketing and sales.
Globalization is a core element of our own company goals and growth strategy. Today we are an international and multilingual team of over 1,400 full-time employees from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds in over 39 offices around the world. Founded by two PhD’s, their vision was to use scientific methods to address real-life business problems and help companies thrive.
Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers; our industry practices include Healthcare/Life Sciences, Consumer/Retail, B2B/Industrials, Financial Services, and Software/Internet/Media. Our US offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines. Many of our project teams are even comprised of colleagues from outside the US as well.
During your summer internship with Simon-Kucher & Partners you will:
- Work closely on a project team both conceptually and analytically, applying your business acumen on live projects
- Assist in developing insights, results and recommendations
- Partake in 4-5 lunch & learns covering project examples as well as career progression over the course of the summer
- Collaborate with other interns on the annual Intern Project- culminating in an office wide presentation showcasing your findings. An opportunity to see a project through from start to finish!
- You will be assigned a mentor to help guide you through your internship. You will also have direct Partner check-ins, and an opportunity to meet with a panel of different levels for a Question and Answer session.
- Opportunities to work on dynamic and international teams
- For selected candidates there will be opportunities for permanent employment