Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Join the MBA Leadership Development Program at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. MBA Leadership Development Program is a dynamic two-year program offering four 6-month rotations for recent MBA Graduates. The program is designed to provide participants with cross-functional and customized work experiences that develop leadership skills for future leadership positions within the company.
Participants will interact and collaborate with all levels of leadership including Officers, Directors, Managers, Peers and Clients to understand current and future business needs. Participants will have project-based work that will include the creation, development, and implementation of various strategies to meet enterprise, organizational and personal goals. This program represents a high level of investment by the enterprise as participants rotate through a variety of directed assignments and improves development of individuals for potential placement in a leadership role after the program. As part of the MBA Leadership Development Program, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life – Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
Job rotations may include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Strategy, Integrated Planning & Performance
- Corporate Finance – Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Regulatory Affairs – Regulatory Policy Strategy, Regulatory Operations, Preferred Resources
- Energy Procurement & Management – Asset Optimization, Energy Contracts Management
The program will have an estimated start date of July 2021. Rotation appointments are considered based on the needs of the business and identified developmental areas of MLDP participants, as well as participant interest.
- MBA from an accredited institution with a graduation date between May/June 2021
- Prior education (including Bachelor’s degree) in science or technology preferred
- Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of professional work and 2 years of leadership/people management experience
- Lead strategic programs with a sense of urgency, strong respect for others, and visible dedication to SCE’s core values
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
- Develop connectivity across groups enabling more communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration across the enterprise
- Excellent collaboration abilities and emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical approach and comfort with financial models
- Confirmed ability to integrate information to build and implement solutions to organizational problems
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong business, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to promote and lead a safe working environment
You should know …
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation may be offered for this position.
The people at SCE don’t just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.