Springhill Consulting Group is a strategy consulting firm based in Chicago, IL. We provide clients with data-driven strategies and tactics enabling growth and more effective positioning in the marketplace. Our work is concentrated into several major practice areas:
· Consumer Packaged Goods
· Government Contracting
Springhill consultants have advised the world’s leading organizations, including 25 of the Fortune 100. We offer a collaborative environment and a wide range of projects. Springhill is a collegial, growing firm, where your individual contributions will be visible, impactful, and acknowledged.
Springhill’s Director opening is centered within the company’s Healthcare practice. The ideal Director is a strong writer and team leader with experience creating compelling client-facing documents. The strength of our presentations is essential to the success of Springhill’s projects, with a lasting impact for our clients that helps yield repeat business. The Director is responsible for client deliverables from conception through final presentation. In addition to writing, the Director will oversee multiple engagements and guide day-to-day operations of the research team. Based on Springhill’s streamlined structure, there are opportunities for rapid career advancement. Vice President and Senior Vice President (Partner) are the next levels after Director.
· Creates high-quality client deliverables, primarily in PowerPoint
· Integrates data into a coherent story providing the “so what” accompanying Springhill’s custom research
· Leads multiple engagements and provides direction to project teams
· Develops insightful conclusions and recommendations
· Presents verbally via teleconference, video conference and occasional in-person meetings
· Generates business development opportunities for Springhill, primarily via the creation of outstanding deliverables that yield repeat work
Ideal candidates should have the following characteristics:
· Minimum 4+ years of professional experience
· Academic background from leading institution(s)
o MBA a plus, though not required
o Some of Springhill’s most successful employees have bachelor’s degrees in Political Science, English, and History
· Experience writing high exposure deliverables – particularly client-facing materials
· Proficient in Office Suite, with emphasis on PowerPoint
· Ability to work independently and with limited direct supervision
· Well-organized and able to meet tight client deadlines in a professional services environment
Benefits and Extras:
Our office is centrally located in the Loop in downtown Chicago, so we prefer candidates located in the area. However, there is an opportunity for this to be a remote position for the right candidate. Directors have minimal travel requirements. Springhill Consulting Group offers all full-time employees medical and dental insurance, 401K, a generous PTO policy, flexible work opportunities including remote working, seasonal outings, an on-site fitness center and more.