Our MBA Leadership Development Program is a fast-track to either take an operational, leadership role or a strategic, corporate role. You will have direct access to multiple leaders across the US and in the corporate office.
The program will involve working in multiple corporate functions such as; Finance and Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Marketing, Pricing, Fleet, Safety, Technology, Human Resources and Procurement. During this time; projects, operational programs and processes, which you will have a key role in establishing and implementing will be determined, based on your skill set and what SRS’ needs are. The program also includes working in a branch and learning all of the operations of a multimillion-dollar distribution center. Some have opened a “greenfield” branch, participated in an acquisition, worked in a branch after a storm hit the area, and other situations to prepare you for a leadership role at SRS.
This opportunity will be customized for each individual by what expertise you bring with you and what more you need to know to excel. We value flexibility and high-achievers, so we promise to always keep you moving and learning here. Your starting work location will be in McKinney, TX for the corporate rotations. The geographic area after that is the 43 states where we have distribution centers and whichever states we acquire or open branches.
- Recent MBA or Master’s degree from a top or middle-tiered business/engineering school with a focus on Finance, Strategy, Operations, Business or Entrepreneurship. Preferably with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in operations or military leadership before or after your advanced degree.
- Skills: computer, strategy, business processes, organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Roles in leadership positions and/or teams in school and at work.
- Personable people who have built strong and lasting relationships with others.
- Flexibility with relocation-geographic area is the United States. Okay to have a regional preference.
- Ability and willingness to lift building materials on occasion.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation, are authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship in the US, and will pass criminal and driving background check with a pre-employment drug test.