Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
The Manager is responsible for overseeing project pricing, assisting in business development pitches and negotiating contracts for the global Deployment Solutions business line of Syneos Health. The Manager plays a vital role in support of business development through creation and presentation of pricing proposals for new business, as well as ongoing changes to existing business. They follow proposals through the process to award and contract, including negotiation of financials and key contract terms. They will work across internal groups to ensure the operationalization of the programs are consistent with pricing and contract terms.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
• Oversee project estimates for new and existing projects, including pricing and margin analysis on proposed projects
• Develop business terms and pricing strategy with senior management
• Maintain and support client relationships through ongoing financial and contractual support
• Communicate across the global organization regarding proposal creation
• Perform regular cost analysis to ensure consistent project profitability
• Review, redline and negotiate contracts and contract amendments
• Oversee project budget tracking and perform ad-hoc analysis to assist client budgeting
• Work directly with Global Deal Management and Legal teams in connection with contract review and analysis
• Improve business development/Finance/Legal process flows through SF.com
• Potentially manage Analyst(s)
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting required.
• 5-10 years of Accounting / Finance experience is preferred.
• 1-3 years of Legal / Contracting experience is preferred.
• Microsoft Office & PDF proficiency (including strong Word and Excel skills)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
• Strong Analytical & Quantitative abilities
• Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
• Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to travel (~10%)
• Ability to provide proactive approach to job duties and to work, at times, with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of general contracting/legal principles
This job excludes Colorado applicants
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
: North America – USA-Somerset-500-Atrium-Drive