You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
You’ll join the Commercial Innovation and Solutions group (CIS), where our strategy is to collaborate across Syneos Heath to design, develop, and sell a portfolio of innovative, integrated solutions that combine internal and external capabilities to solve our clients current and future product development and commercialization needs. More specifically:
As a Senior Consultant on our CIS team you will have qualitative and quantitative focus to marketing for new and developmental pharmaceutical and biotech products.
Project Delivery and Project Management is critical to this role: Ability to manage heavy workloads and competing responsibilities related to being staffed on multiple projects at the same time.
The successful candidate will drive client deliverables from start to finish. He/she will be responsible for structuring and conducting individual project tasks, contributing to project work streams, develop creative solutions, creating high-quality slides quickly and autonomously and communicating and collaborating effectively with clients and team members. Will be a seasoned staff resource for project managers when it comes to overall project hygiene and delivery. Must deliver on-time and communicate proactively when timing is at risk.
Demonstrates technical skills according to demands of projects, and uses skill to create value on projects with minimal support, including:
- Content Development
- PowerPoint Deliverables (owning decks for client presentations)
- Research and data analysis related to successful pharma and biotech new product launch
- Conducts internal/external interviews
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Should be very well versed in advanced project management skills (e.g., timeline, key milestones, contingency management, discussing plan of actions with the client, being able to perform well with cross functional client teams)
- Demonstrates core values in action and word: client focus, passion and drive, teamwork and collaboration, respect, integrity and trust, and professional growth
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 3-4 years consulting experience within life sciences or in a pharmaceutical marketing agency is preferred
- Must have demonstrated PowerPoint expertise including strong slide building and storyboard experience. Design skills a plus.
- Strong content development skills; ability to pull together information and display it in an impactful way
- Primary and secondary research experience
- Works successfully in a large team setting
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Strong presentation skills required
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills a must
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- This position can sit in Somerset, NJ or NYC
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.