Work From Home
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Our Summer Internship Program at Sysco is a 10-week paid program designed to enhance your education by providing real-world experience. At Sysco we challenge you, stretch you, and prepare you for your future through what will be a rewarding, world-class experience with the leader in the foodservice industry.
Your internship is designed to provide you with the skills and professional experience to take with you well beyond the classroom. During the 10-week program, you are involved in much more than the day-to-day operations of the company.
· Engage with operators in Sysco’s operator panel by posting discussions, and surveys.
· Analyze survey data and synthesize results. Create videos that bring virtual focus group conversations to life.
· Browse social media postings from operators to identify trends and pain points
· As an intern, you are exposed to relevant projects and challenges in a dynamic environment.
· We equip you with the knowledge, skill, and expertise needed for the next level.
· Will work with and be mentored by the best and the brightest and receive valuable performance feedback.
· Planned social activities provide exposure and opportunities for you to network with leading industry professionals.
· Offer a variety of learning experiences through training, development, and mentorship while completing a meaningful project to support and drive the business.
Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and / or Experience:
· Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree/MBA with concentrations in Marketing, Journalism and broadcasting, psychology or sociology,
· Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
· Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Develop an understanding of the Sysco approach, methodology, and tools
· Identify various business issues, and provide solutions via research
· Establish working relationships with client personnel
· Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
· Ability to manage competing priorities, handle multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity in a matrix organization
· Ability to analyze complex issues, reason, think critically, and synthesize information
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at various levels
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work is performed primarily indoors.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship
- Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more
- Background and Drug Screen. EOE.
- All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Sysco Corporate and Sysco Business Services (SBS).
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.