2021 TCS Accelerated Leadership Program (TALP)
Who We Are
TCS is one of the top three most valuable IT services and consulting brands in the world; company revenues in fiscal year 2018 topped $19 billion. As an employer of more than 440,000 people, TCS’ diverse workforce includes 151 nationalities, and 140,000 women, making the company one of the world’s largest private sector employers of women. Moreover, as the second largest IT services recruiter in the United States, TCS is committed to fostering and hiring local talent. In fact, the company has made more than 17,500 hires in the U.S. in the past five years alone. Additionally, TCS has invested nearly $3 billion in the U.S. over the past three years, in terms of employment, innovation labs, academic partnerships and endowments, and extensive nationwide STEM education programs for students.
Why Join TCS
At TCS, you can be certain that you are joining a well-respected and thriving organization. This year alone, TCS ranked 57 in the top 500 US Brands survey by Brand Finance, the world’s leading independent brand valuation firm, was rated a Top Employer in North America by the Top Employers Institute and received numerous other awards that highlight our HR practices, work in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education, leadership and service to the various communities where our employees live and work.
TCS is deeply vested in its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program in the U.S. and Canada, designed to make a significant impact by addressing societal issues in the areas of health, education and environment. In 2017, more than 12,509 employees in the U.S. and Canada volunteered over 42,000 hours for social good.
On the job, TCS consultants maintain a 99% retention rate among more than one thousand clients, including:
· 46 of the top 100 Fortune 500 US companies
· 7 of the top 10 Fortune 500 US companies
· 6 of the top 10 Fortune Global 500 companies
Furthermore, TCS offers you the ability to work with many diverse and cutting-edge technologies, while gaining both domestic and international experience and the promise of exploring multiple career paths.
TCS Accelerated Leadership Program
The TCS Accelerated Leadership Program (TALP) is an intensive 2-year rotational program. As a Strategic Business Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work with TCS’ senior leadership on strategic assignments. Graduates gain exposure to challenging cross functional and business assignments across geographies, industry verticals, and horizontals through three-four rotations over a two year period. In this global opportunity, you will be required to complete one rotation in India. Rotation assignments are available in technology, process based management, IT consulting innovative product solutions and more. Once you’ve completed the program, you will be offered managerial roles based on business needs, performance results and individual preferences.
Sample assignments include:
· “Collaborate to Innovate” in developing consulting and product solutions promising non-linear growth
· Developing and implementing go-to-market strategies and campaigns
· Being part of strategic long-range planning at business unit and account levels
· Discovering value opportunities through working with key strategic customers
· Analyzing current operations to improve operational efficiency
TALP provides developmental training from the start, with an orientation program customized to prepare graduates for success in the IT services industry. We provide continuous feedback along with leadership assessment. Additionally, various professional and social networking opportunities are designed to provide associates exposure to senior leadership and mentorship from around the organization.
· Pursuing an MBA degree with expected graduation by May 2021
· 3-5 years of professional experience in any role/industry, with a passion for technology driven business innovation
· Demonstrated and successful leadership skills gained either academic, professional or extracurricular activities
· Exceptional analytical, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
· Strong desire to work and deliver results in a fast-moving, dynamic, team oriented and matrix global environment
· Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
This role is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this role.
Join our world-class team by submitting your application through our careers page and through your campus career center’s website.
Compensation and Benefits
TCS provides competitive compensation and a complete benefits package including:
· Performance based merit increases and bonus plans
· Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
· Medical, dental and life insurance, short and long term disability
· 401k Plans with company matching contributions.