Role: Summer Associate
Application Deadline: May 28
Value Realty is seeking an MBA Associate to join our team for the summer.
This position will play a critical role in developing new investment themes, research, due diligence efforts for new investments, and pitching developed themes to financial partners. This is a rare opportunity to build experience with a growing real estate firm. Value Realty has existing relationships with local investors and banks. In this role, you will be mentored by an experienced real estate professional, with a background as CFO for public and private firms.
– Fully develop two investment themes:
1. Acquisition of a pool of rental properties for medium term hold and eventual exit
2. Development of purpose-built rental properties
– All aspects of due diligence, detailed pricing history, forecast exit pricing and timing, determine optimal locations, and financial modeling.
– Own the Value Realty brand when interacting with the firm’s partners
Ping us if you:
– Have Grit
– Are comfortable boiling down large data sets into concise presentations
– Have a passion for real estate, numbers, executing on a plan
– Are highly analytical
– Present well
Please apply for the role by emailing your resume and a financial model (real estate preferred) to: