ValvTechnologies is the global leader in the design and manufacture of severe service, zero-leakage valves. We help customers solve flow control challenges safely and efficiently. Whether those challenges are daily process problems that need to be met one valve at a time, or system-wide concerns demanding excellence in valve solutions, ValvTechnologies brings proven solutions to customers worldwide.
Position: HR Training Administrator (Contract)
Duration: 2-3 month
A project assignment responsible for database development, data entry, data integrity, data and implication analysis, report generation and descriptive/prescriptive communication. Primary responsibility focus are the Learning Management System (LMS) and the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), plus other aspects of salesforce and market analytics.
Skills & Abilities:
- Systems and applications fluency; advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Strong data analytics capabilities
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university in Business or equivalent
- At least two years’ career experience in a similar role