Voyager Portal is a seed-stage VC-backed company advancing the energy industry towards a transparent and zero-waste supply chain. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting non-containerized raw materials and manufactured products such as crude oil, natural gas, metals, and wind turbines across the ocean. The Voyager Portal is a workflow and analytics SaaS that helps companies project manage their marine shipments more efficiently. As documents and data are exchanged between users on the platform, Voyager provides real-time insights, analysis, and predictions on the state of their marine supply chain.
Voyager’s investors include ATX Venture Partners, Techstars, Blue Bear Capital, Phaze Ventures, Greenhawk Capital, Knightsgate Ventures, and other industry angels. Our customers include some of the world’s largest energy companies.
Voyager is a flexi-remote company with office hubs in Houston and Santa Catarina, Brazil. During COVID all employees are remote but when restrictions lift you will have the choice of working at the office or working from home. We value face-to-face interactions, so twice a year the entire team unites for an “all hands on deck” meeting. Previous locations have included Chile, USA, and Brazil.
Why Join Voyager?
If you enjoy working on challenging problems with a diverse and international group of people, then Voyager is a great place to jump in. We deeply value individuals who can work collaboratively and are highly motivated. Startups can be chaotic environments where responsibilities, expectations, and requirements change on a regular basis; being able to navigate this uncertainty and thrive is key.
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, VC or similar.
- You are currently pursuing an MBA, Masters degree or similar from a top tier school
- You have a strong interest in working with early stage technology companies to help them grow
- You have excellent research skills
- Strong communicators who can deliver a compelling demo, and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are capable of working independently with minimal management supervision
- Confidence and professionalism in front of clients
- Intellectual curiosity and love for learning new things
What you will do:
- Market sizing
- Competition mapping
- Financial modelling
- Support the preparation of slide decks and presentations
- Work directly with the CEO and COO
- Schedule meetings and liaise directly with internal and external partners
Bonus if you have this:
- Experience with early stage tech companies
- Exposure to Venture Capital
- Exposure to Enterprise SaaS companies
What we offer
- Competitive compensation in line with regional and market standards plus commission
- A flexible work environment where you can blend in the office work with remote work as desired