What you’ll do…
About Walmart Connect
Want to change the face of digital advertising? Want to re-imagine how the world’s largest omni-channel consumer database can be used to power targeted ad campaigns for the largest brands in the world? We are rethinking digital advertising here at Walmart and are looking for some great people to help make this happen.
At Walmart Connect, we connect brands more meaningfully in customers’ everyday lives to accelerate shared growth. As stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us each week. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility team with a big impact on our omni-channel business. We believe all digital advertising across search and display, both in-store and online, can be targeted, effective and accountable — and we have Walmart’s retail sales data to prove it
We’re looking for talented MBAs to join the team across different business lines at WM Connect: Marketing, Strategy, Product Management and Business Operations.
Come join the team if you are:
- Excited about the future of retail & media
- Constantly thinking about the customer experience first
- Passionate about technology, retail, or advertising including trends and competition
- A critical thinker with the ability to distill complicated concepts into actionable strategies
- Analytical with deep financial modeling experience to drive decision making
- Understand how to evaluate and recommend buy/partner/build
- Able to influence and inspire action cross-functionally and confident about presenting recommendations to senior leadership
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in retail/e-commerce, advertising, technology, or consulting/investment banking and an “always on” attitude towards gaining more knowledge and leadership in these areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of the digital advertising, technology and retail landscape and interest or experience with emerging technologies and retail or advertising trends
- Comfort with ambiguity and experience with scoping new ideas or innovation
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated ability to develop complex, driver level financial models
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills and comfort in interacting with executive level business and technical partners
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple high-visibility projects at one time
- MBA graduation date of Spring/Summer 2022
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology, or related field and 2 years’ experience in eCommerce marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in eCommerce marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Contract Management, Financial Reporting, Marketing, Preparing and executing budgets, Project Management, Responsible for third party vendor relationships, Supervising Associates
Masters: Business Administration