Walmart MBA Strategist – Senior Manager
“We get to reimagine retail again, and that’s what we’re going to do.” – Doug McMillon, CEO
Did you know the world’s largest brick-and-mortar retailer is also one of the fastest growing and most dynamic e-commerce organizations? We’re creating an experience that lets customers shop anytime, anywhere — delivering exactly what they want, when they want it.
Every Day Low Price (EDLP) is the cornerstone of our strategy, and our price focus has never been stronger. We’re uniting the best entrepreneurs, business minds, data scientists, merchants, marketers’ analysts and technologists to create seamless experiences for customers to shop anytime, anywhere — whether they’re shopping online at Walmart.com, through one of our mobile apps, or shopping in a store.
A job at Walmart means an opportunity to build a career as part of the world’s largest retailer. We are looking for tenacious MBAs who are ready to do what it takes to drive next generation retail initiatives while building and growing their skillsets alongside the business. Being successful at Walmart means flourishing in ambiguity and demonstrating nimble leadership.
Full-Time Roles include:
· Assortment Selection & Productivity: We are equal parts data analysts, assortment planners, and advocates for our customers. Are our shelves stocked with the right variety of products? Are the products displayed in a way that is the most convenient? We leverage our understanding of customer behaviors and shopping trends to represent the interests of our shoppers.
· Business Solutions & Analytics: Do you love data? Well, Walmart processes over 40 petabytes of consumer data every day. But, it’s not just about scale; it’s what we’re doing with it. We translate that data into solutions. We leverage that data to make better business decisions that help our customers save money so they can live better.
· Pricing Strategy & Competitor Analysis: At Walmart, the difference of a single cent can result in millions of dollars saved. That’s why our pricing teams are so focused on a single question: “How can we get a lower price for our customers?” How you answer that question will help millions of people live better. All in a day’s work.
· Product Management: We are on a mission to simplify processes, augment decision-making, and implement “one best way” practices across the company. Digital Product Management teams are a relentless business – and customer-focused as they partner with data scientists and senior programmers to bring new digital products to life.
· Supply Chain Optimization: Our teams walk the fine line between surplus and shortage. We manage the supply chains of millions of products and solve for limited shelf life, global distribution, and even respond in times of natural disaster. When a customer finds exactly what they need on the shelf, we know we’ve done our jobs.
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, nearly 270 million customers and members visit our more than 11,700 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and eCommerce websites. With fiscal year 2020 revenue of $54 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide and continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com, on Facebook at http://facebook.com/ Walmart, and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart.
About Bentonville, Arkansas
Bentonville, Ark. is nestled in the Ozark Mountains approximately 20 miles from Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas. It is a thriving and growing community with lots of options to dine, play and stay, including nearby rivers, lakes, bicycle and walking trails, a world-class museum and award winning restaurants.