Wilson Perumal & Company is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for our Strategy Consulting Manager role.
Wilson Perumal & Company is a boutique strategy and operations consulting firm performing exciting work with commercial, private equity, and government clients. Highly entrepreneurial environment and virtual office model where consultants can live near any major US city in the Continental US. WP&C was voted Best Small Strategy Firm to work for by Consulting Magazine (2019).
Our teams tackle CEO-level issues and provide solutions to our clients’ strategic, operational and organizational challenges. WP&C uses a generalist model and our consultants work across a variety of industries and functions.
Wilson Perumal & Company uses a generalist model and our managers work across a variety of industries and functions. We serve clients across a broad set of industries, including manufacturing, energy, retail, consumer products, financial services, private equity, and select government organizations. Our managers are not only team leaders, but also lead in generating and developing new business and creating new intellectual capital for the firm.
A Career with WP&C
We are a small, growing, and highly entrepreneurial firm. We have been recognized by both Consultant Magazine and Ivy Exec as a top boutique firm to work for. Our team enjoys a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Virtual office model allows consultants based in the U.S. to live near any major US city in continental US
- Generalist model at all levels of the firm allows team members to experience a wide variety of industries, issues, and functions
- Highly meritocratic promotion opportunities, no “time in role” requirements
- Opportunity to develop new intellectual capital and participate in business development at all levels within the firm
- Entrepreneurial culture where each team member can get involved and make a difference where they feel passionate
- Compelling mission and unique combination of values offering all team members the opportunity for stretch, service, and impact
- 8+ years of professional experience is preferred at the Manager level, and experience managing a consulting team is required
- Business development experience (both with new and existing clients)
- Very strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- MBA or equivalent
- Willingness for significant travel (up to 80%)
- Strong desire to engage in very exciting work
- Work authorization for the United States is required
Wilson Perumal & Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas; however, we operate a virtual office model so consultants are not required to relocate.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of resumes, only qualified candidates will be contacted.