7915 Cypress Creek Pkwy Ste.202
Houston, TX 77070
At Xecta Digital Labs we create Digital solutions for energy operators using a fusion of deep domain physics & AI. Our solutions provide energy companies with practical and robust workflows for upstream, midstream, downstream, renewables and utilities. We work with organizations with immense amounts of data, solving challenging business problems at scale with great technology.
We are looking for Business Analyst to join our Operations team in Houston, this role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector.
The ideal candidate will have a technical energy industry background and possess exceptional teamwork and analytical skills. The candidate will collaborate with a highly skilled engineering organization to solve clients’ most critical business problems, interact with our customers, and constantly demonstrate value or our solutions. The candidate will have the opportunity to enhance our technology platform and innovate on ways to provide impactful insights to our customers.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Advanced data management, analytics, and reporting skills; including aptitude with Excel, Spotfire/Power BI platforms, and/or other data management and analytical tools
• Understands and can demonstrate fundamental technical and economic analysis capabilities for the energy industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work in highly charged, fast-paced work environment and be able to handle multiple projects
• Understand client goals at all levels and align them with internal solution proposed
• Perform analysis of all the insights Xecta’s solution provides and how they impact the clients P&L
• Aid customers with process change management as solutions are implemented
• Contribute to and drive the problem-solving process needed to accomplish clients’ key goals
• Continuously communicate value to customers and prepare material needed
• Understand the entire supply chain of solutions we provide and how they can create value for our customers
• Support advisory business development, sales, and marketing initiatives, including the launch of new advisory capabilities and business ideas
• Contribute feedback for internal product development efforts
• Implement and stay abreast of new industry tools and best practices
• BS or MS in Engineering
• MBA Preferred
• The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 40%.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
• Application Deadline May 21st
• Point of contact
o Jose Silva, EVP Business Development and Strategy