Our management and financial consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to reporting to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Ziegler & Associates, we have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities to grow their businesses.
The Senior Associate is responsible for creating client-ready deliverables, supporting client management, and contributing to practice development activities.
Senior Associates are expected to be thoughtful and comfortable interacting with clients, leading discussions, and supporting day-to-day project delivery activities. Senior Associates are key contributors to practice development and operations as they continue to grow their understanding of the consulting business.
In this capacity, the Senior Associate will have a track record that demonstrates success at each of the following required activities:
- Develop and implement simple approaches to solving complex challenges;
- Assist in the timely management and high-quality delivery of client projects and deliverables;
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders in a variety of industries;
- Strong communication, business writing, and presentation skills, both internally and in client-facing contexts;
In addition, the Senior Associate will be expected to have:
- Passion for entrepreneurship and being part of a team of driven, dedicated professionals;
- High intellectual horsepower and able to quickly analyze various business models and industries to identify key elements of company performance;
- Proven collaboration skills and a willingness to take on new challenges in support of high-impact delivery to clients;
- Prior project management experience in ensuring timely delivery of project goals within specified budgets;
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or a related course of study, required; CPA designation or MBA preferred;
- 5+ years of work experience; public accounting or financial analysis preferred;
Ziegler & Associates
We are a growing management and financial consulting firm currently working with clients in the digital infrastructure, family office / private investment group, healthcare practice management, medical technology, and software industries. Our small team atmosphere provides a strong sense of camaraderie and opportunities for frequent client exposure and rapid advancement.