Companies can quickly find the best candidates for their needs.
We are intentionally small, constantly ranked among the nation’s top business schools, and a close-knit community. Whether students choose a full-time, professional, online or executive MBA, all programs are taught by the same top-notch faculty who know their names and help them reach their goals. We produce quality graduates with strong analytical skills and broad business experience. We’re confident our students will be an asset to your organization.
Why Rice Business
We’re a small and selective business school with a unique learning culture that prepares students to be leaders and solve the big problems.
Campus & Virtual Recruiting Options
We offer several ways to engage students in the right format for you. There is no fee to participate. Some options are:
- Schedule interviews
- Host an information session
- Host coffee chats
Create an OWL Careers account today to get started.
Upcoming Employer Events
- June 1 – Reservations for Fall Recruiting Open
- August 22 – Diversity Networking Event
- September 8 – Technology Career Connections Event (Virtual)
- September 13 – Rice Career & Internship Expo (Virtual)
- September 22 – Rice Career & Internship Expo
View more on our Recruiting Calendar
Meet Our Team
We understand every organization is different. We will help you develop a recruiting strategy that meets your goals.
Build Your Brand
- Sponsorship and Investment Opportunities
- Contribute to a blog post by showcasing your company culture or offer a sneak peek into a day in the life at your office, just to name a few ideas.
Other Ways to Meet Students
You can get involved with one of our many student clubs and organizations or participate in an Action Learning Project where student teams tackle a company’s tough challenges and critical needs to prove detailed and actionable recommendations. Learn more here:
Explore our employer resources to access our recruiting calendars and learn more about important opportunities and deadlines. Find more information on:
- Offer Policies
- Recruiting Calendar
- Houston Investment Banking Recruiting Policies
- Hiring International Students
- Non-MBA Recruiting: Are you looking to hire undergraduates or non-MBA graduate students, including from the Rice Business’ Master of Accounting program? Contact our colleagues at the Rice Center for Career Development!
The talent and experience of our students draws a wide variety of employers. Check our employment reports to learn more: