Welcome to the Energy / Sustainability Community
- Sample Companies
- Sample Functional Roles
- We are here to keep you connected to what’s happening in the energy / sustainability industry. You will find information about career opportunities, CDO events, relevant news, resources and student associations.
Click here to view the CDO’s Energy Roadmap
- Amos Global Energy | Apache Corporation | BHP Billiton | Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. | Chevron | Concho Resources | ConocoPhillips | Exxon Mobil | Hess Corporation | KBR | Kinder Morgan | National Oilwell Varco | Oceaneering | Phillips 66 | Schlumberger | Sequitur Energy Resources | Shell | Stallion Oilfield Services | Transocean | Tri-Point Oil & Gas | TRP Energy | Vega Energy | World Fuel ServicesUtilitiesCenterPoint Energy | ConEdison SolutionsAlternative Energy/SustainabilityEDF Climate Corps | EDF Renewables | EDF Trading North America, LLC | EnPower, Inc. | Environmental Defense Fund | SunPower | Tesla, Inc. | Waste Management*Employment with a specific company is not guaranteed.
- Accelerated Management Program | Analyst | Associate | Business & Commercial | Business Analyst | Business Development | Corporate Development & Strategy | Development Strategy Intern | Digital Transformation Intern | EDF Climate Corps Fellow | Finance and Accounting MBA Intern | Finance/Operations Intern | Financial Analyst | Global Supply Chain MBA Intern | M&A Analyst | Marketing and Business Development | Midstream Commercial Intern | Pricing and Marketing Consultant | Project Management Intern | Strategic Planning Intern | Summer Associate | Treasurer’s Intern*Employment within a specific job function or title is not guaranteed.
2022 Alumni Career Panel Series: Energy/Sustainability
This is a great resource for those who want to gain insight from Rice Business alumni who work in the Energy/Sustainability industry. This workshop took place on June 15, 2022 featuring:
- Christian Oksolski – Origination Manager at Innergex – Class of 2019
- Sean Marshall – Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Criterion Energy Partners – Class of 2018
- Kirk Waltz – Director – Clean Energy Transition at American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) – Class of 2018
Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy hosts energy events and functions.
Greentown Labs Houston is the largest climatetech startup incubator in North America. They are committed to accelerating the clean energy transition in the energy capital of the world.