The Career Development Office is committed to alumni of Rice Business. Our approach to supporting alumni is individualized, just like when you were a student. We recognize the diverse backgrounds and unique career paths that each Rice MBA alum has experienced since graduating. And we work from there, providing one-on-one advising by experienced staff members, programming that appeals to more experienced professionals, and other resources that alumni can access through this site and our advisors. We hope and trust that you’ll take advantage of the career transition assistance we provide.
If you’re looking to hire, you may easily support our efforts to help 100% of our MBAs find internships and the right full-time position by posting a job, sharing on social media and hosting an info session about your company. About 90% found full-time positions within three months of graduation last year. We intend to continue this level of support. But, we can’t do it alone. Help open the door for our students to opportunities within your organization.
We’ve also put together an Alumni Resources Guide that serves as a collection of many helpful links and resources available to our growing community of Rice Business alumni. Click here to access this guide.
Recruit @ Rice Business
Help open the door for our students to opportunities within your organization.
Looking for a job or career change? We can help.
- 1 on 1 coaching – Reach out to Marie Bergeron via email or set up an appointment through OWL Careers
- Available Resources
Give your time and support your fellow alumni or current students by engaging in virtual networking.
- Sign up for Sallyportal today: sallyportal.org
- Volunteer to be a speaker or sponsor
Networking and LinkedIn
- Connect with Alumni on LinkedIn: Rice Business Alumni Group on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Tips
Workshops and Presentations
Ensure membership in Rice Portal, our new and improved alumni directory, and get an @alumni.rice.edu email address.
Resume Development Resources
Sample Resumes and Summaries
- Sample Summaries
- Sample Executive Level Resume Summary
- Sample Exploration Resume
- Sample Board Level Finance Resume
- Sample Board Resume Skeleton
- Financial Executive Competency Based Resume
- Sample Competency Heavy Resume – PE – O&G
- Sample Private Equity Resume
- Sample Gov’t Relations-Diversity Resume
- Sample Finance Board Resume